The Guild is sponsoring a fabric challenge, with the results displayed as a group exhibit at EXPO 2017. Here are the rules:
- Pay $10 for the kit which includes directions and 6 fat quarters of challenge fabrics
- Participants will use at least 4 of the 6 fabrics that are easily identified in the final project. The multi-color floral fabric is required.
- Participants may add up to 2 fabrics of their own choosing to add to the overall design.
- Participants may use a binding for the project of their own choosing
- Finished project must be flat (no 3D)
- Project cannot be larger than 30″ x 30″ and can include projects such as wall hangings, table runners, baby quilts, placemats, etc.
- Projects may be displayed at Expo 2017 as a group exhibit.
You may reserve your kit here through PayPal, or purchase one beginning at the April meeting. Kits will be picked at the meetings.
Purchase Fabric Challenge $10