The core of our mission is education and bringing quilters together. We support a variety of educational programs (which also result in plenty of fellowship among quilters!), including,
- Providing educational programs at our monthly meetings led by local and national experts.
- Offering technique classes led by local and national experts,
- Hosting quilting retreats,
- Supporting quilting groups at senior centers, such as the Bykota Senior Center,
- Demonstrating quilting techniques at events such as the Maryland like the Cromwell Valley Festival and the Maryland State Fair, and
- Working with educators to help support fiber arts programs.